Sunday, May 24, 2009

My Sunday Randomness Post...

Lately I have had a fascination with birds and birds nests. I haven't always and didn't actually notice until I was ut at the Metrolina Expo with my friend Kathy & she pointed out that I always like birds. I hadn't knowingly pointed them out like I would a frog. My favorite birds are chickens, blue jays and the tiny ones that build a nest out front every year (I think a finch). I also like words. Inspirational, descriptive and artistic words. I made this piece in a tiny book just as an itty bitty mixed media. I had seen one similar once on the internet or at a gallery and just decided to do my own version. I think it turned out pretty cute. You can't really tell but it is a bit sparkly around the words and on the eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment