Saturday, May 23, 2009

Idea for the Class of 87' mugs


Patrick Mc. wants to have mugs made for his class and he wants the school but the company he wants to use doesn't do photos, I guess, so I told him I could do a drawing for him and this is it after the pen drawing and computer enhancement. I thought it looked pretty much like a tattoo. Bulldogs are always so tough looking anyway so the addition of the tribal looking parts made sense to me. Can you see how his bottom teeth are the old school? I considered having the dog pushing the school and having the school leaning but thought that was a bad vibe since no one is happy that the school is gone & that is what it would have looked like it was representing, ya know? So, what do you think? Does it look good enough for the mugs? I want one!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! It would be cool if it could be on everything, like the T-shirts, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete