Saturday, May 23, 2009

Mother Nature's Monthly Gift

I had to photograph this because I thought it was about the most incredibly stupid marketing campaign I have ever seen. I generally try to fill out to get free samples when I can. You can get them on Wal-Mart.com or other freebie sites. This one was from Wal-Mart.com. It says Mother Nature's Monthly Gift. Now, is it me or do you believe a woman made this campaign or a man? So you open this box and there are tampons! Yep...Here is a gift for your gift! WHAT???? What bothered me about this is that the packaging they used was quite a quality box worthy of chocolates or something. I look at things like this as such a waste because inside it was another box that held the tampons. Perhaps the money spent on the catchy little saying box could have supplied another free tampon or the cash could have been used to donate to charity or something better than the stupid box but it was funny and stupid to open yet another shipping box and see this! Wow! What a gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment